Titulo

LIQUOR - A Faith for poor Person ??



Once in the evening outside GIP , a mall at Noida , I was waiting for someone. I saw a sweeper , sweeping there , not so far from me. He was not well , moving very slowly from one place to other , dirty clothes , long beard , a long stick broom in his hand. I started thinking of him , watching his hard work , for his survival. The people passing around him were of no interest to him , as if he was in any other world. He must be having a family too , for whom he would be working so hard to fulfill their needs.Only the thing I was worried for him , was if he use to consume alcohol , then the money he earns would only buy him a bottle of alcohol daily . Then I thought "no no he is working so hard , even for his family and his survival , how can he consume alcohol to ruin his life"As I just ended thinking this , he went 2 yards apart ,near a pillar he took out a glass from back, glass was full of a black liquid , with a small bottle of alcohol too. He mixed it very fast an took 3-4 sips , kept back the glass and started sweeping again.I was shocked watching this. I was as if blocked for a while. But he was looking so much poor and he drank it so innocently that first thought stroked my mind was "ok it gives him a energy and support , some courage to do hard work "   


Don't know what he saves and what he spends for his family ... POOR GUY  !


No comments

Slider

copyright @ Himanshu Dixit. Powered by Blogger.